Thursday, December 13, 2012

So close

Well, we're just 13 days away and ready as we'll ever be.  I've started my weekly doctor appointments and things are definitely moving forward.  My body is getting itself ready - false contractions, changing cervix....all that fun stuff.  The hard part will be knowing when things go from "getting ready" to "holy crap it's time to have a baby!" :)  Or maybe not, maybe it'll be crystal clear.  Sleeping isn't always easy, but luckily I feel pretty rested every morning. 
My energy level has been lower and my fingers/feet swell pretty easily.  Actually, my little fingers are generally always swollen these days.  My work has been great - they gave me a parking pass so that I can park right behind our building instead making the 10 minute trek from my regular parking spot. 
It's been a pretty tame couple of weeks- just lots of getting the house cleaned up.  Last weekend we had a foot of snow fall, so that gave us very good reason to stay inside and clean.  We're expecting more snow this weekend, so maybe that will mean that the house will be extra organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment