Today, at 12:15, I officially finished painting the guest room! It has been a constant source of frustration given its unwillingness to part with its beloved golf themed wallpaper. It has definitely been the most difficult room to redecorate. A lot of time was spent getting the paper and paste off of the walls, even more time than the master bedroom, and that is saying something! I was so glad to start painting because I knew that the end was in sight. Even painting the room wasn't straight forward as the recessed window made for some awkward nooks to get a brush into. I certainly feel a sense of accomplishment as I look at it now. I just need to assemble the bed in there and move in a few cabinets and I can check that room off as done.
The house is almost at the stage where we can take some 'after' photos so you can all see the fruits of our labour. Watch this space!
No comments:
Post a Comment