Sunday, July 1, 2012

All moved in!

Well, two days in and the house is slowly coming together.  I would say we are about 75% unpacked, but you wouldn't know it with all the leftover boxes.  The very best part has been sleeping in the air conditioning - I think it's fair to say that the past couple of nights have been the best nights of sleep both of us have had in a LONG time.  I'm going to try to post some pictures of before we moved in and after the painting has taken place.
Living room/dining room as seen from front door

Kitchen - no work needed to be done!

Standing in kitchen looking out at dining room

fireplace in living room

main floor bathroom - wow, look at that wallpaper!

more main floor bathroom

bedroom that will be nursery

more bedroom that will be nursery

master bedroom - that is wallpaper that will end up being a nightmare to take down

basement

basement cabinets

downstairs bathroom

downstairs bedroom, will be guest bedroom. Again, more wallpaper to take down

close up of golf wallpaper :)

AFTER picture - upstairs bathroom

AFTER picture - upstairs bathroom

AFTER picture - nursery. Hard to tell but that is light gray

AFTER picture - master bedroom

AFTER picture - master bedroom

one of our IKEA cabinets

both of our new IKEA cabinets
  I'll post more pictures once everything is unpacked and the rooms have been fully formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment