Saturday, July 7, 2012

Week 15

As of Wednesday, we were officially at 15 weeks.  I had a quick doctor's check in on Friday just to make sure there was a strong heartbeat and there was!   We go back on July 31st for our ultrasound, so hopefully then we'll be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  I am SO excited for that!    I'm starting to not fit into my shorts anymore, so I've started to wear a bellyband with certain outfits.  Bellybands are great (look here if you don't know what it is: http://www.motherhood.com/maternity/belly-bands.asp)  but it's kind of a pain in the butt when you are still making frequent trips to the bathroom.  I have a lot of maternity clothes from my friend Jill, but most of the pants are for colder weather, so I might have to go buy some maternity shorts!
As for the house, it is almost camera ready.   we still have a little clutter that needs to be put away, but it definitely feels like a lived in home now. We finally started working on the guest bedroom downstairs again this weekend and it should be all painted by the end of next week. 
I'm going to leave you with a new picture of Sophia from this week.  She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment