Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 20

Well, here we are - getting bigger!   I'm at week 20 today and they say the baby is the length of a banana now. He's definitely taking up more room because I can't eat as much as I used to and when I try to, I get some not so fun heartburn. Ugh.  Here is me and my little belly:
This week we got a package in the mail from a family friend who sent us a ton of clothes from her little boy.  We got all sorts of stuff - onesies, hats, blankets, toys, and more.  Jen also gave us some of Sophia's old stuff that could be gender neutral.  We are already starting to build quite the closet full of clothes. 
Today I went with Jen to Babies r Us to scope out some of the things we will need to register for.  It was really helpful to hear tips on what we really need and what we can do without.  I'm excited to return with Barry and get some stuff on our registry!
I'll post a few pics of some of the stuff we've gotten this week from people:
The very hungry caterpillar - one of my favorite books when I was little!





No comments:

Post a Comment