Monday, August 27, 2012

Almost 23 weeks

On Wednesday we will be at 23 weeks and the little one is moving around a ton.  I don't know if he's kicking, pushing, or just wriggling around, but he's certainly having fun in my belly.  Most of the movement is on the left side, but I'm sure once he keeps getting bigger that will shift.  We go back to the doctor on Friday for another ultrasound, so hopefully we'll have some good new pictures to share.  I hope he cooperates this time so that we can get some good pictures of his face.  
I was also hoping to get a new picture up of my slightly bigger belly, but Barry has been working alot of nights so we haven't had a lot of time for stuff like that.  That will change in October when Barry starts his new job!  Hopefully he'll post about it soon, but he new job means that he will no longer have to work nights and weekends, so that will be such a relief once the baby arrives!
We are going to a wedding this weekend. so I'm sure we'll get a good belly shot taken then!

No comments:

Post a Comment