Thursday, September 20, 2012

26 weeks and counting

Well, here we are at 26 weeks and I still can't believe there are 3 months left.  I think I'm at the beginning of the end of being comfortable at this point.  I'm starting to get out of breath much easier - the 10 minute walk from my car to work totally wears me out!   My hands and feet start to swell towards the end of the day and my back hurts most of the time.  Sleeping isn't much fun any more. Booo. :(  I keep thinking of my coworker who had twins a couple of months ago and wonder how she made it though with two babies to lug around!
The coming month and a half is going to be super busy and I hope I can keep up my energy.  We've got a visit from Barry's parents, 3 baby showers, a wedding reception, and our birthing class all within the next 5 weeks.  I bet it's going to make time go by so quickly - before we know it, the baby will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment