Saturday, September 1, 2012

week 23 ultrasound

Yesterday we had a follow up ultrasound since at the last ultrasound we couldn't get the baby in position to see it's spine or face.  We got some great spine shots this time, but he still wouldn't show his face very freely.  He kept his hand up by his face most of the time - quite the shy boy.  He also kept his legs crossed the whole time, so we're lucky we found out last time that it was a boy.  His growth rate is good - at around the 56% percentile. 
He's been moving around quite a lot and according to his placement as seen in the ultrasound, it's mostly his hands/elbows that have been poking me on the left side.  His feet are over on the right side, but I haven't felt any movement or kicking, so I think him for that.  I'm sure that will change soon.
I'll post one of the photos - not many of them came out very clear.  I'll also post a 5 second video where you can very very briefly see his face. 







No comments:

Post a Comment