Moving day is almost here! I would say we are about 90% packed and will most everything done by Friday morning before the movers come. Packing tonight was difficult as it was up to 100 degree here (37 celsius) and we don't have air conditioning upstairs in the house. It is HOT HOT HOT. Oh, it will be SO exciting to be able to sleep in the air conditioning again!
The new house is ready for us - 3 rooms painted with one more following close behind. Our IKEA furniture arrived yesterday and Barry has already assembled most of it. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm heading to the house tomorrow so I definitely have something to look forward to. I've been taking pictures of the progress, so maybe tomorrow I'll take some of the furniture and try to post in the next week or so.
In other news, the baby is 14 weeks old today and we are officially into the 2nd trimester. I'm already starting to feel better - not as tired and I can eat more without feeling sick. Yay! Today one of my coworkers brought ice cream for everyone and I was so happy that my body finally wanted ice cream again. :) Here is more about the baby at 14 weeks: http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-14-weeks_1103.bc
I have another appointment at the end of next week, but that is just for a brief check in so the doctor can make sure that my belly is looking and feeling right.
No comments:
Post a Comment